India would be world’s fifth largest consumer economy. To cater to the increasing demand of the consumer, the company has laid its business strategic growth with the plan of increasing the manufacturing & distribution volume.
The millennial have a significant impact in the country’s economy. Today, India has the largest demographic millennial group with 47% share and high levels of disposable income. With their increasing consumption of the lifestyle products, they are spend- thrifters and are inclined towards the brands in the market. Understanding their consumption and style, Bella Casa Fashion & Retail Limited has been creating exciting brands for these young people.
Remarkable association with international brands such as Disney, Marvel & Hallmark substantiates the growth plan of the brand “Bella Casa” which is being endorsed by a famous Bollywood celebrity Jacqueline Fernandez.
Honest reporting, best corporate practices, complete disclosures at each stage is the hallmark of team Bella Casa.
- Disclosure under Regulation 46 (2) (n) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Voting Results of 20th AGM
- Voting Results of 21st AGM held on 12.08.2017 along with Scrutinizer Report
- Voting Results of the Postal Ballot for the resolution of the Notice dated 08.12.2017
- Voting Results of 22nd AGM
- Details of Unclaimed Dividend Final 2017-18